Feedback and testimonials
This workshop was amazing! It was really motivating and fun. I did not realize that time was passing by so quickly. The whole group stayed focused from 9 am in the morning to 5 pm in the evening, everyone got engaged, participated, had a fun time and did not get bored by repeating, asking and telling the story, “our” story again and again. Liam told us to go back to our classes and just give it a try! I definitely will, because I saw that TPRS really works. It will just take some time and a lot of practice. Liam Printer you are a passionate, talented and motivating teacher and presenter. Thank you very much!
- Maria, German teacher, Austria.
- Timea, SEN-CO teacher, UK.
- Linda, Spanish teacher, Spain.
- Judith, Learning Support and EAL teacher, The International School of Geneva, Switzerland.
- Joanna, French teacher, The International School of Luxembourg.
"An excellent presentation, with a lot of energy and excitement on behalf of the presenter which of course was transmitted to the audience!"
Liam is lively, comical and passionate in his storytelling. Form and function work hand in hand in this approach and the results are natural, practical language. Thank you for such a fantastic day, Liam!"