Feedback and testimonials
One of the highlights of being in this workshop was getting to see a true professional at work. Dr Printer demonstrated very clearly how he successfully puts theory into practise to motivate students (or in this case - us as participants). Being able to simultaneously participate in and observe a lesson live, unpacking it as it happens, was really valuable in helping me to understand how to implement particular techniques in my own classroom. Thank you for sharing your passion and expertise with us!
- Jenna, German Teacher, Australia.
- Monique, Japanese Teacher, Australia
- Missy, Japanese Teacher, USA.
- Lucy, Organiser of German Teacher's Day for The Goethe-Institut, London.
- Maria, German teacher, Austria.
- Timea, SEN-CO teacher, UK.
- Linda, Spanish teacher, Spain.
- Judith, Learning Support and EAL teacher, The International School of Geneva, Switzerland.
- Joanna, French teacher, The International School of Luxembourg.
"An excellent presentation, with a lot of energy and excitement on behalf of the presenter which of course was transmitted to the audience!"
Liam is lively, comical and passionate in his storytelling. Form and function work hand in hand in this approach and the results are natural, practical language. Thank you for such a fantastic day, Liam!"